Friday 17 June 2016

2016-06-16 The Drive Down

Travel Day

I left Kirk's at 7:30am and drove pretty well straight to Hood River, stopping only for Breakfast at the Fort Macleod Tims, Gas in Cranbrook, Gas in Kennewick.  I stopped for a few minutes at Roosevelt, but no one was there and the wind was light, so I continued on to Hood River.

When I got to Hood River, I headed straight to the Condo's, but as I was passing the 6th Street Bistro, I noticed Rene's big truck and board rack parked on the side of the road so I stopped and went in.

Rene, Harold, and Gerry were there having supper.  It was great to see everyone.  Andreas joined us after a few minutes.

Rene & Harold had been sailing at Roosevelt earlier on 5.6 and Gerry had sailed at the wall.

Sounds like a great start to the trip.
The view from Ross's deck.

Andreas and I spent the evening catching up over a couple of beers on Ross's deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment